#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen an article saying his agent has been in contact with Madrid. Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.
They way he is currently playing he will fit right in:) Know way does Kev leave. Pep needs to stop having him cover the whole of midfield. He is exhausted when it come to the killer pass.

Kevin is the one world class players signed by Txiki.......am I right

Hughes signed 3 Worldies , Vince, Zab and tevez

Mancini signed 4, yaya, David, Sergio and Boateng........I know the latter flopped at city but he went on to win World Cup and many others

all IMHO......have I missed any others ?

Mancini signed 4, yaya, David, Sergio and Boateng........I know the latter flopped at city but he went on to win World Cup and many others

Kompany and Zabaleta were not world class (when we signed them). Tevez, Yaya and Aguero were already good but went up a level at City. Boateng was nowhere near world class.

Kompany and Zabaleta were not world class (when we signed them). Tevez, Yaya and Aguero were already good but went up a level at City. Boateng was nowhere near world class.
Yes but they became world class, well Vinnie did. Zaba was top class but world class gets banded about too easily. You could argue Yaya wasn’t world class when we signed him.There were certainly many better holding midfielders around at the time, hence Barca being happy to sell him. The point is though all the players mentioned were or became great players. Kev is the only one who clearly is since Txiki took over. Showing up more since none of the other lot are left to carry some of the inferior players/signings of the last few years.

You can't in good conscience claim that Zabaleta was world class and then by proxy claim that Fernandinho, Sterling (in terms of output), Laporte, Ederson, Bernardo (who was world class in 18/19), Walker, Dias, and probably others too aren't world class.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.