#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in fuck was that performance from our best player and leader? He was gassed after 35 minutes! They have Casemiro over there half crocked putting in a better shift. Was just shocked to see it from him in such a big game. I love you Kev, but goddamn that was just awful.

Imagine how gutted he’s feeling now.
Not as gutted as how I feel, he is a shadow of a once wonderful player.

Physically he looks done and has all season apart from a couple of wonderful cameos.

The big question is can you still build a team around him, a team that needs to win the Champions league?

Not as gutted as how I feel, he is a shadow of a once wonderful player.

Physically he looks done and has all season apart from a couple of wonderful cameos.

The big question is can you still build a team around him, a team that needs to win the Champions league?
Give it a rest, he was brilliant last week. He’s been carrying us for months with his moments of brilliance. He’s over 30 now and his intense style of play doesn’t help his body, if Grealish had hit the ground running we wouldn’t be so reliant on him.

Give it a rest, he was brilliant last week. He’s been carrying us for months with his moments of brilliance. He’s over 30 now and his intense style of play doesn’t help his body, if Grealish had hit the ground running we wouldn’t be so reliant on him.
He has not carried us, yes he was brilliant in the first leg, but in term of his undoubted quality he has had a very average season.

Only a fool would doubt his quality, it's his fitness that is the issue.

He has not carried us, yes he was brilliant in the first leg, but in term of his undoubted quality he has had a very average season.

Only a fool would doubt his quality, it's his fitness that is the issue.
He looked like a player at the peak of his powers against Liverpool a few weeks ago, box to box with that power we’ve seen from him over the years. He’s still got it in him, we just can’t expect it from him every game. De Bruyne is least of my worries and he’ll be a joy to watch with a striker up top next season.

He looked like a player at the peak of his powers against Liverpool a few weeks ago, box to box with that power we’ve seen from him over the years. He’s still got it in him, we just can’t expect it from him every game. De Bruyne is least of my worries and he’ll be a joy to watch with a striker up top next season.
He turned back the clock against Liverpool, he was outstanding and in the Madrid first leg, but last night he looked a shadow of himself again, that's the worry, the inconsistency.

He turned back the clock against Liverpool, he was outstanding and in the Madrid first leg, but last night he looked a shadow of himself again, that's the worry, the inconsistency.
Can’t expect him to pull out world class performances every game. Foden or Grealish should be carrying him when he’s a bit off. He’s always been a player that is world class when he’s on it and very bad when he’s not. He’s been like it for years. I’m not saying he hasn’t got any fitness issues as that’s quite clear, but he isn’t a shadow of his former self like you described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.