#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had this determination in his game for the last 2 months if not longer now, Madrid was just a blip at the worst possible time. Was back today. He just goes past players through pure determination like Yaya but without the frame to aide him. 3 more please kev then you get a well earned rest.

Still our best player. Seems to be carrying extra weight round his midriff these days. Another year slips by. His window for winning the CL is slowly closing. It’d be criminal if he doesn’t get one. Next year….
I don’t think he can train properly because of the operation he needs. He looked even fatter back in the Autumn when his form was poor. But I’ce got a feeling he might only play the games and do the bare minimum in training, Dr’s orders..

Stone the crows, that ball to Jesus in the first half.

So many times when I’m at the game I see him play these passes and think ‘fuck me, what a pass’ but then I watch it back and it looks even more impossible on the tele than it did at the ground. Joke of a player

KDB's performance against Newcastle was sublime. It reminded me of Luca Modric in 2018 during his Ballon d'Or winning season - where a single player has an enormous influence on the game and drives his side towards victory by his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.