#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps teams are all about control….Kev gives the ball away too easily when out of form and struggles with the basics ….at the moment he is not worth his place in the team.

I hope this will change but not so sure…..he certainly looks unfit which is obviously not helping him.

Definitely not anti Kev…but some of our best performances have been without him.

It feels like groundhog day with Kev.

Gets injured, plays poorly as he tries to regain form and fitness, fans question his starting position in the team (including me).

The same happened last season and then he got back to his best. I'm sure he'll be winning matches for us again soon.

Not worried about him , even throught this bad form he still managed to score goals , like the one at pool , and give assists. Quality player. Last international break he assisted all of Belgium's 3 goals.

Yes.

He is 31 next and far from naturally fit.

I know,i sound like a broken record.
I agree with you.

I think age and injuries re starting to catch up....it doesnt mean he still wont be an important player for us but we cant rely on him driving through midfield like he previously use to do....

We could see a change of position (deeper maybe)but what we absolutely must see is other players stepping upto the plate.....B.Silva clearly is doing, Foden is doing......but the others arent..Mahrez has always been inconsistent in my eyes and doesnt have that fight in him anywhere near consistently enough....and Grealish is an unknown at the very least (for me I just dont see it but I also know he needs time to settle so we will see - but at present he isnt doing much)

I think there is a very serious quetion around KDB to be answered in the summer...when is he contracted to?

im a big believer in dropping players when out of form, all our big players got dropped in the past.

Force KDB to either get himself physically right or do whatevers needed

even Dave got dropped in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.