#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can’t control the ball or pass it where he wants. It’s even harder with your back to goal and not having the full picture. Where he needs to be is on the bench.
Kind of agree but if he’s not going to put Jesus there I’d rather stick Kev up there than sacrifice Foden in that position

I think there's a psychological effect on Kev's form as well as the injuries. I think he's very conscious that his "legacy" as a great player depends on him winning one of the biggest trophies (CL, Euros, WC) and he's fallen at the last or next to last hurdle in all three in recent years, and the clock is ticking.

I think there's a psychological effect on Kev's form as well as the injuries. I think he's very conscious that his "legacy" as a great player depends on him winning one of the biggest trophies (CL, Euros, WC) and he's fallen at the last or next to last hurdle in all three in recent years, and the clock is ticking.
I've also pondered this, and the fact that he wasn't voted captain by the team...

He saunters about the pitch like Didi Hamann in his twilight years. The difference is, Didi was 36. This is extremely concerning. He should not start until this is rectified.

He did detailed analytics before signing new contract. Did he factor his own stupidity to play with injury during Euro band worsen it to point where his form has absolutely plummeted and he is struggling to basic things well and probably negatively affecting his own playing career?

He saunters about the pitch like Didi Hamann in his twilight years. The difference is, Didi was 36. This is extremely concerning. He should not start until this is rectified.
He’s clearly having fitness issues. It’s possible that at his age, with the miles he has on the clock and with his injury record that the swashbuckling box to box KDB has gone forever.

His ability on the ball and his weight of pass and his reading of the game could see him become an outstanding DM in the twilight of his career though.

n
He’s clearly having fitness issues. It’s possible that at his age, with the miles he has on the clock and with his injury record that the swashbuckling box to box KDB has gone forever.

His ability on the ball and his weight of pass and his reading of the game could see him become an outstanding DM in the twilight of his career though.
no need to be a DM. he could become like a deep lying playmaker like pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.