#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of bollocks. His “perceived” brilliance, fucking hell, one of the top 5 players in the world, yet his brilliance is only perceived. “Very ordinary” is not something I have ever heard any other person say about KDB, even rags and dippers. Then you go on to say that it’s down to the quality of our other players that make him look good. The most ridiculous assessment of a truly world class player
Dé bryune is like pogba in the sense that he needs really good players around him to shine. Look at Pogba for France he looks the best midfielder in the world with all the world class players around him.

I am convinced that if pogba had played for Pep the last few years instead of de bryune. He would head and shoulders be the best midfielder in the world and city would have won every title.

He would have made a bigger contribution than de bryune has done.
More goals and assists etc.

Dé bryune is like pogba in the sense that he needs really good players around him to shine. Look at Pogba for France he looks the best midfielder in the world with all the world class players around him.

I am convinced that if pogba had played for Pep the last few years instead of de bryune. He would head and shoulders be the best midfielder in the world and city would have won every title.

Yikes! outed yourself haha

What planet are you from and, is there air there?

Hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha FUCK OFFF

Let’s be clear about Martinez, he played KDB in the Euros when he wasn’t fit to play and sent him back to us fucked. Kev could have refused to play but a patriotic player won’t necessarily take the pragmatic view, but a sensible manager should take a sensible view; Martinez most certainly did not
Lets be clear KDB played in the Euros with a sever injury and under pain killing injections, both player and manager are fools!

And I would be certain that KDB has been ask to play by Pep many times when clearly not fit and again almost certainly having to take pain medication, so is Pep sensible?

Lets be clear KDB played in the Euros with a sever injury and under pain killing injections, both player and manager are fools!

And I would be certain that KDB has been ask to play by Pep many times when clearly not fit and again almost certainly having to take pain medication, so is Pep sensible?
he's the best in world on his day

Didnt get past the first paragraph and what i took from that is that youve never watched pogba play for France.

edit - fuck me i read the rest….should have stuck to my initial instinct.

f78b2cf1-99be-4ecc-8dfb-e2c11d60aa58_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.