#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dé bryune is like pogba in the sense that he needs really good players around him to shine. Look at Pogba for France he looks the best midfielder in the world with all the world class players around him.

I am convinced that if pogba had played for Pep the last few years instead of de bryune. He would head and shoulders be the best midfielder in the world and city would have won every title.

He would have made a bigger contribution than de bryune has done.
More goals and assists etc.
What drugs are you taking ? Pogba and KDB in the same sentence is funny enough , but as players they are not on the same planet , Pogba is only interested in himself and its exactly why Pep would never consider him , where as KDB is a team player who can drag a team up a few levels when required.
Ive seen some idiotic comments on this forum, but congratulations youve won the prick of the year contest.

Rag.

Dé bryune is like pogba in the sense that he needs really good players around him to shine. Look at Pogba for France he looks the best midfielder in the world with all the world class players around him.

I am convinced that if pogba had played for Pep the last few years instead of de bryune. He would head and shoulders be the best midfielder in the world and city would have won every title.

LOL

Lets be clear KDB played in the Euros with a sever injury and under pain killing injections, both player and manager are fools!

And I would be certain that KDB has been ask to play by Pep many times when clearly not fit and again almost certainly having to take pain medication, so is Pep
My view -

Martinez doesn’t give a fuck about anything other than Belgium’s short term result, or the current tournament and will therefore play KDB when we injured

Kev wants to play for his country, even if carrying an injury

Pep as far as I know tends to not play Kev when injured and I would imagine Kev plays a bigger % of Belgium’s matches than Citys

Nothing is 100% black and white but on balance I find Pep a very sensible person, Martinez significantly less so

What planet are you from and, is there air there?
What I am saying isn't so outlandish. Pogba when he plays for France is world beater because he has great players around him. You can't deny that.

So it's logical to assume that if you put him in to a city team instead of de Bruyne. He would just be good as he is for France and would be a world beater.

Please tell me how I am wrong.

What I am saying isn't so outlandish. Pogba when he plays for France is world beater because he has great players around him. You can't deny that.

So it's logical to assume that if you put him in to a city team instead of de Bruyne. He would just be good as he is for France and would be a world beater.

You are wrong to troll and think nobody knows your game

Well as a blue, as I'm sure you are you'd see the difference between the two by having watched Kev over the last 6 years.
One is a showboating leech who loves himself, one is a humble team player who has played a huge part in the many trophies won.
I couldn't give a toss about France or Belgium so their performances for those teams don't really register.
Whose your favourite City player mate?

Well as a blue, as I'm sure you are you'd see the difference between the two by having watched Kev over the last 6 years.
One is a showboating leech who loves himself, one is a humble team player who has played a huge part in the many trophies won.
I couldn't give a toss about France or Belgium so their performances for those teams don't really register.
Whose your favourite City player mate?
All down to the teams they are playing with. Do you think de bryune look as good as he does if he played with united.

Most people who are objective would accept the fact that if pogba was playing with City instead of united he would look a world beater. His talent is unbelievable.

All down to the teams they are playing with. Do you think de bryune look as good as he does if he played with united.

Most people who are objective would accept the fact that if pogba was playing with City instead of united he would look a world beater. His talent is unbelievable.
Do. You. Support. City?
Answer the question, one which you've avoided for weeks, or fuck off and go annoy some other fanbase.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

very apt, he’s cheered me up no end this morning reading his baiting, it’s a fantastic effort, however, as a master of the craft, there has to remain a sense of realism to the bait and the casting of pogshit just ended the game, hahahaha

brilliant whilst it lasted

just fuck off you twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.