#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor when he came on - if it’s all about fitness you would think he’d try running around a bit when he gets on the pitch, but he didn’t do that today, particularly when he lost the ball.

Not been fit since the summer. Needs surgery on those ankles imo, and COVID definitely won't have helped. Completely destroyed our shape when he came on. Needs to be eased back in very carefully.

Not been fit since the summer. Needs surgery on those ankles imo, and COVID definitely won't have helped. Completely destroyed our shape when he came on. Needs to be eased back in very carefully.
I said to my mate when he came on that he had to be an improvement on Grealish, who I thought was poor, but incredibly he was even worse. It was like his shit identical twin brother came on as pass after pass went astray.

He won't but I think he should retire from international football as multiple injuries over the years have clearly taken their toll.

Always the same with kdb. Much like aguero he always needs 6/7 games to get back into form he just isn’t a natural athlete. Not worried about him at all he will come good

Prior to getting Covid he was just returning to form, but today was not good, let's hope he can keep fit and get back to the old Kev.

He looked really poor when he came on. I had assumed that this season would be like last for KDB but he needs to kick on now. What is the problem? Underlying injury? Why can't he just get fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.