#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot and cold. Some great touches/passes and some careless. Seems to be trending the right direction though. Slowly improving.

Hit and miss for me today. Worked hard and played a key role in controlling proceedings, but his passing radar was still slightly off (2 or 3 great breaks downfield, let down by passes underneath the feet of the intended recipient), the fabulous raking 40 yarder near the end, notwithstanding

Looks overweight this season probably due to not being able to train as much with all the injuries

Plays so far forward, up against the opposition backline he leaves Rodri seriously exposed. We seem much more balanced with Gundo in there with Bernardo.

I agree we have looked more balanced with Gündy in there, but not entirely sure I agree with your reason. Gündy is also frequently our most advanced player when he plays that role and takes up similar positions to De Bruyne, at least some of the time. Maybe he's just better at playing that role and knowing when to push up and when to drop

Didn’t look pleased about being subbed today but the correct decision in my opinion. looks a lot slower this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.