#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a bit awkward and heavy and he has lost some of his presence...but...he still possesses that world class ability and moments of magic that are capable of making the difference.A wonderful goal.

Although iI'm still of the opinion that other individuals have to adapt,to their slight detriment,in order to accommodate his inclusion - its an odd predicament.

wonderful Goal yesterday. I think only Kevin could have scored that. The way he escaped from Kante and then an outrageous piece of skill to place that shot. One or two passes were so close to coming off yesterday as well. The question is, can he shake off the physical injuries that have blighted him this last year? If he can, I can still see a few big seasons left in those legs. He looks awkward at times but he still has the ability to beat a man and outpace them. He never stops working either.

wonderful Goal yesterday. I think only Kevin could have scored that. The way he escaped from Kante and then an outrageous piece of skill to place that shot. One or two passes were so close to coming off yesterday as well. The question is, can he shake off the physical injuries that have blighted him this last year? If he can, I can still see a few big seasons left in those legs. He looks awkward at times but he still has the ability to beat a man and outpace them. He never stops working either.
Great goal
However I can’t understand why the ref didn’t go back and book Kante
KDB wriggled away and Kante tried to take him out but missed ...Great finish then

He looks a bit awkward and heavy and he has lost some of his presence...but...he still possesses that world class ability and moments of magic that are capable of making the difference.A wonderful goal.

Although iI'm still of the opinion that other individuals have to adapt,to their slight detriment,in order to accommodate his inclusion - its an odd predicament.
I think he’s getting closer to the fitness level he, and we, require for him to perform at the levels we need.

he's still struggling with his fitness. He was looking really tired yesterday, and I think Pep must have been thinking about taking him off just before he scored. He was running low on energy.

Ultimately what we win this season might depend on KDB's continued recovery. He is getting stronger and the good thing for us there is more to come.

Kevin De Bruyne: “The challenge this season was my ankle because it was the first time I'd been in pain every day for almost two months - that was something I'd never experienced before and I had to learn how the best way to handle that was.” [via
@ManCity

Thought he played pretty well but he was dead on his feet the last 15 minutes or so.. Also shocked how easy guys go past him these days. Multiple times just a quick shoulder drop and he's left running past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.