17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen he's on 92 goals for City. Surely he can notch that 100th next season at some point?
He's also only 2 away from 100 PL assists.

1. Ryan Giggs 162
2. Cesc Fabregas 111
3. Wayne Rooney 103
4. Frank Lampard 102
5. Kevin De Bruyne 98
6. Dennis Bergkamp 94
7. David Silva 93
8. Steven Gerrard 92
10. David Beckham 80
12. Thierry Henry 74

He'll almost certainly get to 2nd on that list. 1st will be difficult though.

1. Ryan Giggs 162
2. Cesc Fabregas 111
3. Wayne Rooney 103
4. Frank Lampard 102
5. Kevin De Bruyne 98
6. Dennis Bergkamp 94
7. David Silva 93
8. Steven Gerrard 92
10. David Beckham 80
12. Thierry Henry 74

I think he could take first if Haaland stays with us at least another 3 seasons and Kev stays fit and is able to transition to a more (slightly more dynamic) Pirlo role toward the last 2 years or so.

I think he could easily get 5 more assists this season and an average 20 assists a season the next 3 seasons.

I know that sounds crazy, but Kev has had a sub par season by most assessments and is still leading the league with 12 assists and 24 big chances created, whilst Haaland is breaking goal scoring records after still missing 20 big chances (many of which were created by Kev).

Have to remember this is Haaland’s first year with us and even Kev is still getting used to playing with him (Haaland with Kev).

Add Alvarez building an understanding with Kev, and Foden and Grealish coming in to their own, and he could bag many assists outside of Erling.

I think ultimately Kev needs to retire from international football to make this happen, though.

90 mins for belgium last night when cruising to victory and managed to make 5 other subs. No doubt he will play another 90 in next game and return shagged out again.
...playing Germany in Cologne? Yeah, I think so.

Kev loves to have rhythm, Tuesday/Saturday is perfect.
He will be a proud captain and hopefully beat Germany in this friendly and enjoy the time with his Belgium mates.

I bet he can't wait for Saturday, perfectly prepared.

...playing Germany in Cologne? Yeah, I think so.

Kev loves to have rhythm, Tuesday/Saturday is perfect.
He will be a proud captain and hopefully beat Germany in this friendly and enjoy the time with his Belgium mates.

I bet he can't wait for Saturday, perfectly prepared.

its a friendly ffs, germany has an experimental squad, full of b and c tier dudes, id hope kev gets the day off

1. Ryan Giggs 162
2. Cesc Fabregas 111
3. Wayne Rooney 103
4. Frank Lampard 102
5. Kevin De Bruyne 98
6. Dennis Bergkamp 94
7. David Silva 93
8. Steven Gerrard 92
10. David Beckham 80
12. Thierry Henry 74

Horrible **** of a human being, but Giggs was some player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.