17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling he picked up a bigger injury than we're led to believe. His account's silent on social media (always posts after a win) and didn't see him on the cool-down pictures and video the official City account posted. I'd love to be wrong.
It's all good - He's on the second pic on the days training shots - on the bike looking at his phone.

He like most was good last night and I think he was just subbed to stop him getting injured as he tired. Good idea especially as it got Alvarez on. Either Kev or Gundo should be rested at the weekend to make sure they don't get fatigued.

It's all good - He's on the second pic on the days training shots - on the bike looking at his phone.

He like most was good last night and I think he was just subbed to stop him getting injured as he tired. Good idea especially as it got Alvarez on. Either Kev or Gundo should be rested at the weekend to make sure they don't get fatigued.
He said in the post match interview on Saturday, his family were away on holiday this week, he's the only one not smiling in the photo, he's likely missing them? He's a doting family man.

He loves to play, but he did look shattered in the Bayern game, he's crucial to our side, we need to look after him and carefully manage his game time to avoid injury.

I wasnt convinced he was fully recovered from the his weekend efforts,

In a fantastic team performance i felt he and Gundo were the two that struggled most against the energy,pace and industry of Bayern.

Plays for City. People will never allow that narrative sadly. I see most still think Gerrard is better than him ffs.

I bet if you asked any mainstream media hack or rag top fan to list their top 5 midfielders in PL history Kev would struggle to make the top 5. They would all put Gerrard, Keane, Viera and Lampard in there and then reluctantly put Kev in there. Its just the way it is and the narrative they will always keep spinning.

I think he's getting his recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.