17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible news, but I choose to be optimistic that he'll be ready for Madrid.

Kev won’t be ready for West Ham. Hopefully be back for Madrid.
Any idea what the problem is?

Again we should be fine for midweek, really need him back for Madrid though and hopefully not lost that sharpness he’s found again.

Ah, got Leeds aswell. Definitely missing that too?

Any idea what the problem is?

Again we should be fine for midweek, really need him back for Madrid though and hopefully not lost that sharpness he’s found again.

Ah, got Leeds aswell. Definitely missing that too?
Little niggle on his hammy - apparently back in training in a few days. Not sure about Leeds mate but you know what pep is like I think he trusts alvarez. That’s just what iv been told and it’s usually very solid.

Little niggle on his hammy - apparently back in training in a few days. Not sure about Leeds mate but you know what pep is like I think he trusts alvarez. That’s just what iv been told and it’s usually very solid.
Cheers.

Hopefully he can stay reasonably match fit, shouldn’t need him for Leeds either.

I'll probably be wrong, but it does feel like he's being given a nice rest before the Madrid game.

We can win these next 2 games without him, but he could literally be the difference in Madrid and over the 2 legs in general.

Hindsight is wonderful, but we were more than capable of beating Fulham without him, and the same can be said of West Ham and Leeds, even more so at home.

Let's hope I'm not too far off, and we see 2 master classes against Madrid which take us to the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.