17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching that coverage and Henry's first comment of the night was that he wanted City to win the trophy

He says it a lot. He worked with the Belgian national team so knows De Bruyne and he idolised Pep and remains close with him so he's got our back which is good. Plus with his Barca connections he isn't going to like Real Madrid!

Anybody notice how Kev was trying for the winning goal, and believed we should get it? Twice he had the ball and I was sure that he was going to play a safe pass infield for recycling, the way everyone else was by that point, and he sent that long ball upfield for Håland. One of them bloody nearly worked. It was cut out (brilliantly, it has to be said) by a defender at full stretch, I forget who. Otherwise, Erling was in, and would have scored.
He always wants more. He believes we should win, as of right.

Special players recognise special players, Henry was brilliant, as is KDB.
Its why the **** Carragher & nowhere near a special player, is desperate to make a point about if you can be special if you dont win the CL etc.
Even his question made no sense

"Do you think we should judge the best players on their ability and performances or do they have to win the champions league?"

Well shit Jamie that's a real thinker there

Looked shattered for the majority of that second half. I think we will need him against Chelsea though. Hope he has enough in the tank to help us see them off then get a well deserved rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.