17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Pep kept him for the CL final if there are any doubts at all. Same with Dias.

KDB is the first player in Premier League history to finish as the top assist provider in four different seasons.

2016/17 - 18 assists
2017/18 - 16 assists
2019/20 - 20 assists
2022/23 - 16 assists

Slightly worried his off field stuff is having a huge effect. Only speculating but it’s no coincidence that once Kev is off the boil
So is erling.

Hope he is ok for inter and then gets a good rest over the summer.

Slightly worried his off field stuff is having a huge effect. Only speculating but it’s no coincidence that once Kev is off the boil
So is erling.

Hope he is ok for inter and then gets a good rest over the summer.

I thought all these are in the past and he is well off the pitch now. No?

Anyway KDB has one very special characteristic, that when he misses some games due to injury(just like now with minor issues) he needs 2-3 games before returns to his high standards and he seems sloppy, careless and untidy.

Now we don't have 2-3 games for him to find again his self, so he should hurry up :) I think he can do it though, if he can focus enough considering the superb importance of the next game.

I hope he is not injured though. I guess he isn't. Any news about injuries in the press conference?

His pass to Gundogan for his 2nd goal was as good if not better than Gundogan's volley.

Capable of moments of brilliance and that is the reason he is currently starting games , his overall contribution is well below his standards and he looks f*cked after 70 minutes , has to start next week because he is world class and a game changer on his day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.