17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Good assist, but getting a G/A has been covering up his poor performances over the last few weeks. It's a bit of a conundrum for Pep.

He’s putting his body on the line for us at the moment. Obviously miles away from properly fit but still going out there and doing everything he can to get us over the line.
By his standards he was pretty dreadful tonight, but still came up with the key assist.
Hard to see him going into the Euros and playing through the summer.

Wtf are you talking about? We literally don't win some of those matches without him. Once he returned, we had a complete change in our form for the better.
He hasn't been good of late. I don't know how that's even debatable. He's a G/A machine, but he's been losing the ball for fun and isn't physically capable of pressing like he used to.

He hasn't been good of late. I don't know how that's even debatable. He's a G/A machine, but he's been losing the ball for fun and isn't physically capable of pressing like he used to.
He's always lost the ball for fun, honestly. Physically he isn't what he once was, I think that's fairly obvious. But he still impacts games in a way that is very hard to replace (although Phil has stepped up massively in that regard this season)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.