17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I was sat down when I read that shite,
I'm staggered that this is so controversial. Just take a look at the game threads over the last few weeks. It's full of the same opinion. I know people want to change their opinion when we take three points, but he hasn't been at his brilliant best of late, IN MY OPINION.

I'm staggered that this is so controversial. Just take a look at the game threads over the last few weeks. It's full of the same opinion. I know people want to change their opinion when we take three points, but he hasn't been at his brilliant best of late, IN MY OPINION.
The match threads are full of absolute whoppers, like me, who say ridiculous things in the heat of the moment

Kev hasn't been at his mercurial best in the last few games, but he still wins games for us, like he did last night

He can do what he wants imo. Another legend who will be recognised as the best midfielder to grace the premier.

I would like to see him play the Kova role beside Rodri for the next few years. No shame in admitting age is catching up. He plays deeper for Belgium so can’t see a reason why he can’t with us.

Opens up Phil to take over his mantle in time. I wouldn’t be pushing him out, plenty of years left.

He looks fairly knackered these last games as does Rodri. He delivered the ball of the match for our goal but his passing was off and maybe Sunday bring him on 2nd half to work his magic.. Also he seems to be running into the space where Haaland is and its too congested to let him get a shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.