17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Whilst international football is pedestrian at times, Kev has looked to have that burst of acceleration and pace to get away from people in this tournament. I'm hoping the little bit of rest before the tournament started helped him get that back. Managed properly, if that's the case, there's no way I'd entertain an offer for him.

If Kdb rests and Phil plays his role, we are still one player short to fill up the role Phil would normally play. For this to work, Pep has to give some significant game time to players like Bobb
We aren't, until recently Phil spent most of his tome wide. Sounds like we will have Bernardo and Savio for that role and maybe Bobb too. Grealish and Doku on the other side.
Sometimes we'd play Foden and KDB, sometimes Kovacic and Foden or KDB. Plus Echiverri arriving in January don't know what we plan for him though.

I wish he was ten yrs younger , i hate it when we are soon to say goodbye and it only seems a couple of years since they arrived . Think we will have him two more years though
With careful game management, I'd hope so too. The guy is a genius; he's the best player in his position in the world (in my totally biased opinion) We can't, however, expect him to be playing 40-50 games a season any more, given his history of injuries in the past few years. And I'm sure Pep is well aware of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.