17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be brutal re-introduction to the team but Kev does need minutes.

Colin Bell is my favourite but Kevin is an absolutely brilliant player in modern times.

Watching the video highlights of his amazing talent and is something I could watch over and over and still be in awe of some of the things he does.
I was only young when he played don’t really remember watching him play but he was my dads fav player and I had number 8 shirt when I was 2/3

Brilliant to see him back so soon. Fingers crossed he gets some minutes against Arsenal and Burnley, and can start either the Super Cup or the Newcastle game.

I remember some clown on here suggesting we should cash him in for Ward-Prowse a couple of season back!
Thanks for sharing this.

Gave me goosebumps at times.

Travesty that Martinez wasted good chances for Belgium to win something.

Nonetheless, I won’t be said that it’ll be over some day (that I won’t see him play anymore)…I will only be happy that it happened.

So much for Kev not making the start of the season, he looks fit as a fiddle, Premier League defenders having nightmares already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.