17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Yes, none of us were thinking of how we could and should’ve put the game to bed/scored more at that time lol
I get that, but treble winners shouldn't need THREE goals at home versus a Palace side that, IIRC, was missing half their starters. It happens, though.

What I find most hilarious about Kev and Erling’s performances against Luton is that, of all of the football platform ratings I have seen, neither of them received a 10/10 rating.

What exactly do they need to do to get 10 out of 10? Also cure cancer at halftime?

We need to find a replacement for KdB over the next couple of years, also Walker and Bernado Silva. Hopefully Pep will stay long enough to get the next generation established before he moves on

We need to find a replacement for KdB over the next couple of years, also Walker and Bernado Silva. Hopefully Pep will stay long enough to get the next generation established before he moves on

You talk as if finding a talent like KDB is the easiest thing in the world, He is generational talent and his ability might not being seen again for another decades.

You can bring many young player who have potential to be like him but there's still big chance they will never be ended up like him not even a half of his abilites.

We can only hope but realistically there's very small chance we will find the same successor exactly like KDB in the next one or two year in the future.

i honestly was never on the hype train & preferred players like Gündo, The Silvas, who play less riskier (more control, less turnovers) but have the same impact (season 18/19) but the last two years are simply outstanding...he & Haaland are a cheat code...not goona lie...he kinda gained an Aura around him
LOL we have the same view. For many years I preferred Bernardo and Gundo as MF over him because they were more controlled and predictable. Honestly I've always preferred his play style but never felt his incisiveness and attacking passes were appropriate for our setup for many years until Haaland came along.

What I find most hilarious about Kev and Erling’s performances against Luton is that, of all of the football platform ratings I have seen, neither of them received a 10/10 rating.

What exactly do they need to do to get 10 out of 10? Also cure cancer at halftime?
Not play for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.