17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2024/25

Always wonder how he passes Pep's fatness test, never looks like he has a body like Jack for example, also, not saying he is fat either btw but I never thought Phillips looked fat either but he failed.

It isn't for me to comment on his hair being a baldy but what a waste, it was bad enough last season flopping about lol now we know why, growing it for a fucking top knot :)

Always wonder how he passes Pep's fatness test, never looks like he has a body like Jack for example, also, not saying he is fat either btw but I never thought Phillips looked fat either but he failed.

It isn't for me to comment on his hair being a baldy but what a waste, it was bad enough last season flopping about lol now we know why, growing it for a fucking top knot :)
I hope he's not entering his "viking bro" phase.

Oh dear, he’s entering the male mid life crisis era. Grow your hair, pony tail or bleach it, something awful. He’ll look back at photos, in years to come and think “did I look a d**k head or what.” It’s not going to affect him kicking a ball, so I think we’re ok but he’s going to get some stick from the ‘terraces’ at away games:)

I don’t give a fuck what his hair looks like.

He remains one of the best footballers on the planet, and I’m delighted that he plays for Manchester City.
Good for you Sir, good for you, the rest of us are just having a bit of a laugh, banter if you want to label it something :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.