17th August - Rain bar

Where did use scarper too. I came back down from the wedding and the place was empty

Ducado said:
Rascal said:
Ducado said:
I am there on Monday so I may see you

I will hopefully if my Ma is OK be in the Squash club before the game after a good session in Shambles square with Bgblue :)

If you are in Summerbees i may pop over for one mind
There is normally a few of us in there we all tend to meet by the toilets for some reason

I'm travelling home from my holibobs, if I'm back in time for KO, I'll try and bob over for a pint :-)

Ammy said:
Ducado said:
Rascal said:
I will hopefully if my Ma is OK be in the Squash club before the game after a good session in Shambles square with Bgblue :)

If you are in Summerbees i may pop over for one mind
There is normally a few of us in there we all tend to meet by the toilets for some reason

I'm travelling home from my holibobs, if I'm back in time for KO, I'll try and bob over for a pint :-)
That's a lot of bobs, you missed me didn't you

BOBsessed ;)

bobmcfc said:
Ammy said:
Ducado said:

That's a lot of bobs, you missed me didn't you

BOBsessed ;)

I do find you curiously pleasant company young Bob xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.