17th August - Rain bar

AlthamBlue said:
bluegirl83 said:
Is anyone still out?

Don't think so. Had a great time. On the bus going home now. The rest have just left the chinese.

Oh well, hope everyone had a great time. Keep missing these things :( will make it to the next one. I'm still on deansgate at the miniute

Prestwich_Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
bluegirl83 said:
Is anyone still out?

Don't think so. Had a great time. On the bus going home now. The rest have just left the chinese.
Erm it was an Indian.
Wish I could post the South Park Iran-Iraq what's the difference video right now but unfortunately I'm on a bus with a drunken imbecile who can't tell the difference between an Indian and a Chinese.

Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
Erm it was an Indian.
Wish I could post the South Park Iran-Iraq what's the difference video right now but unfortunately I'm on a bus with a drunken imbecile who can't tell the difference between an Indian and a Chinese.

Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
AlthamBlue said:
Erm it was an Indian.

You with Andyhinch then..........

bluegirl83 said:
AlthamBlue said:
bluegirl83 said:
Is anyone still out?

Oh well, hope everyone had a great time. Keep missing these things :( will make it to the next one. I'm still on deansgate at the miniute
See you in Rev De Cuba then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.