18/19 home and away kits ?

yFp1iFn.jpg

More than a few refs are going to see this angry face from Sergio this season and I fully expect him to get a few bookings for dissent. He seems to be a tad more "intense" recently, especially since Pep made it clear that unless you put in the work, he doesn't give a damn what your name is, you aren't on the field.

This season should bring out the best in Sergio, especially knowing that he will only get 65-70 mins in most games he starts and can put in 100% all the time. I hope that will also help stop the fatigue injuries, like hamstrings and calf strains.

He looks like he is heading into the season with some fire in his belly, and that can only be a good thing for City!

Went to the shop before, got the full kit size 10 to 12 yrs. all logoed up including the bee and short numbers... £113

I know it was my choice and I didn't have to buy it, but the more I think about it the more I think it's fucking scandalous

I hold my hands up mate I got mine and my lads from China, I refuse to be held to ransom especially for a kid

Don't blame you. My youngest lad isn't showing any interest in football yet thank god. But my eldest is City mad and his love for the club appears to be my weakness

Not strictly kit related but those t-shirts with the large Nike swoosh and city underneath. Get them in blue and maroon. Has anyone seen them anywhere or is it only the club shop or online. I work in town and the sports shops just seem to have the replica shirts with regards our nike merchandise now that the city store has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.