18/19 home and away kits ?

^
That is a smart jersey. I really don't like the current strips. Just haven't taken to them.

2n0vmtd.jpg

a bit more like this then?
White collar and that would be perfection mate

Impressive designs. Simple & clean, in the right colours - you'd think it would be easy enough for Nike to get right, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Although I didn't like it personally, I thought the grey kit from a few years ago was quite popular if I recall correctly? Early signs look promising but I'm not getting my hopes up. Really wanted a new shirt this year with the new badge but then we released the worst collection of shirts I've seen.

Loved that grey striped kit but I don't buy shirts that often and couldn't bring myself to get that one given our CL performance that season!

Have to agree -- I think this year's set are the worst since 06-07. Based on the templates at footyheadlines it looks -- I said looks -- like we will go a more traditional route but Nike have this funny way of cocking things up. Recall this time last year we thought red and black stripes were coming back based on footyheadlines and then we got what we got for an away kit. Bleah. And I don't care for the laziness on show by templatizing the 3rd kits for bunch of clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.