18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to stay imo. If there's any incling that he will leave then he shouldn't be starting finals regardless of being so fantastic.

Think we might struggle to keep him this summer. He's only 30, so he probably has a move in him to be somebodies 1st choice if he wants that. Obviously it would take a big offer.

He's far too good to be a number 2 in my opinion, best number 2 we've ever had. I hope he enjoys that role and can stick around for years to come, not a bad gig after all.
Depends which teams will be after him.If some middle table teams want him why would he move? Before signing for us, he could go to some teams were he would be first choice.Right now he is part of amazing team that will be remember for years to come.
Let's be honest if you him would you leave? I wouldn't.

He really could start week in week out at a Champions League club. He's that good.

Hopefully we can keep him. But if not, we'll make a tidy profit.

Big save. Nothing else today. Nowhere near quick enough with the ball for my liking, but that's probably a management instruction.

best number 2 in the world. His long kicks when he looked like he was just booting it nearly always ended up at Haaland. If someone good comes in for him (non premiership) let him go. If he wants. He has deserved it. I think he should think twice though the guy has played 13 games, just played in one of the biggest matches in recent history and is about to win the treble. (Last year he got relegated in Germany) City don’t buy knob heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.