18 | Stefan Ortega - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have even more ice running through his veins than Eddie does. I do hope he stays next season because I could truly see him competing for #1, but on the back of that performance I expect we’ll be getting inquiries.

Superb back up keeper , the best we have had for a long time , ideally suited to our style of play and a good shot stopper , Ederson commands his area better at set pieces but apart from that there is a cigarrette paper between them,

Might be harsh on Steffen, but had Ortega played in the FA Cup semi vs Liverpool last season, we could have won the double.

Excellent signing.

Great match. Incredible that people were asking for starting Ederson when Ortega has and a stellar season. Well deserved, and I am equally confident whether Ortega or Ederson starts a match.

Fully deserving of his winner’s medal.

He basically won it for us at the end.

100%

He has a wonderful ability to recognise danger and get himself in exactly the right position,and while he isnt the biggest keeper.....he uses his body brilliantly.

And those who say he isn't any good with his distribution must be due a trip to the optician.

Well done Pep for sticking with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.