18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

He is nowhere near eddie with his feet , he is not as good with playing out and he dwardles on the ball, press resistance is much worse , i guarntee you he will be giving away the ball trying to do it
Losing Ederson for any length of time is a huge blow.

He is nowhere near eddie with his feet , he is not as good with playing out and he dwardles on the ball, press resistance is much worse , i guarntee you he will be giving away the ball trying to do it
That’s what I’m saying Kaz, do we change the way we play because of this, or continue playing as we do and hope for the best?

He is, but there is no other keeper as good as Eddie with his feet. I’m not doubting Stefan, I think he’s brilliant, just wondering if we will see any changes.
I hope we do, especially if Ederson does not make the Arsenal game.

Arsenal high press better than anyone, they will put Ortega and the back 4 under huge pressure.

I agree but he is still good with his feet. He has never let us down.
His performance on Sunday when he came on was outstanding, he won't let us down but the fact remains that Ederson is a far better goalkeeper for our team, he is a huge presence on the pitch and in the dressing room.

I hope we do, especially if Ederson does not make the Arsenal game.

Arsenal high press better than anyone, they will put Ortega and the back 4 under huge pressure.
He did well on Sunday against a team who's high press is very intense. I'm sure he won't let City down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.