18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

Outstanding, confident display.

Sometimes he worries me with the ball at his feet but today he was brilliant, some of his control and passing was superb.

Going to be a huge loss if he is off in the summer and Tixki will have to work his magic to get a No2 in at this guys level.

Outstanding, confident display.

Sometimes he worries me with the ball at his feet but today he was brilliant, some of his control and passing was superb.

Going to be a huge loss if he is off in the summer and Tixki will have to work his magic to get a No2 in at this guys level.
You would never guess that he’s the number two keeper judging by his performance yesterday.

He’ll no doubt have his pick of clubs in the summer so we’ll do very well to keep hold of him.

I think i prefer Ederson but he's a fine deputy. Its possible he might be better than Ederson at saving the ball but it's not a clear cut thing. He definitely takes too long to get things going with his feet though and we're slow enough without the extra dawdling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.