18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

The defence is the same as last year. It's only the keeper that's changed.
Partly true - but Saliba missing the last 11 games was a big change.

In the Premier League, they'd dropped points in 6 of the 27 games he played, and 6 of the 11 he didn't.

There may have been lots of other factors at play in Arsenal's collapse, but most Arsenal fans think he was the key one.

He did absolutely very good but it was very close to going through him
His studs just and only just dragged it back
Nit as cool as big Eddie
That’s like saying “he shouldn’t have scored that goal, he scuffed it, and it went in off his studs!”

Let the record reflect it goes down as a goal, just as Ortega’s footwork stopped a Rodri brain fart turning into a game-changing howler!

Sad that you continue to pursue a negative angle on this.
Why is it negative that I have a different opinion ?
I have a positive opinion of Ederson
Therefore you just have a negative one
Let’s agree to disagree
I am sure I said I like Ortega BTW
Anyway let’s hope we win tonight I’m just out for a beer in Madrid post match

That’s like saying “he shouldn’t have scored that goal, he scuffed it, and it went in off his studs!”

Let the record reflect it goes down as a goal, just as Ortega’s footwork stopped a Rodri brain fart turning into a game-changing howler!
Give over
Oh and by the way I hope you don’t have a negative opinion of Rodri with that post
Moss side will be on at you

Why is it negative that I have a different opinion ?
I have a positive opinion of Ederson
Therefore you just have a negative one
Let’s agree to disagree
I am sure I said I like Ortega BTW
Anyway let’s hope we win tonight I’m just out for a beer in Madrid post match
It’s negative because you keep insisting he nearly fucked up rather than accept he didn’t. Your logic of me must having a negative opinion of Eddie because I disagree with you on Ortega is weird (and wrong). It is possible to rate both keepers, which I do (as to most others).

It’s negative because you keep insisting he nearly fucked up rather than accept he didn’t. Your logic of me must having a negative opinion of Eddie because I disagree with you on Ortega is weird (and wrong). It is possible to rate both keepers, which I do (as to most others).
I also rate both also
I could agree with you but then we would both wrong !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.