18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

I love Eddie, but overall, Ortega’s a much better goalkeeper.

Thought he was really unlucky not to start midweek.

Yeah I don't wanna get piled on but I just had this gut vibe when I saw Ederson's name that we'd lose the RM tie. Can't explain it.. can't argue it, just gut feeling.

Ortega may actually be the player of the season ahead of Foden if we somehow win something.

He kept us in it and put in a real performance against dips, goons, villa and Real Madrid.

Yeah I don't wanna get piled on but I just had this gut vibe when I saw Ederson's name that we'd lose the RM tie. Can't explain it.. can't argue it, just gut feeling.

Ortega may actually be the player of the season ahead of Foden if we somehow win something.

He kept us in it and put in a real performance against dips, goons, villa and Real Madrid.
Quite the adulation. You're not his agent perchance? If so, good luck with the contract negotiations. ;-)

He did and has had some great performances but come on! Player of the season?

Ortega may be the season player ahead of Foden if we somehow win something.

Come on... Ederson is FAR from the top of the people who were guilty of why we lost that tie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.