1894 Group Banner

By having it referenced in the Guardian's Squires' cartoon strip it means it's made it into the wider sporting public's consciousness. I noticed someone asked Squires on twitter why Klopp was dressed in flowers but I haven't yet seen anyone asking about the version of the banner he included. That's a real positive and means that the 1894 banner has done enough to break beyond match going fans and local media - a really tough thing to achieve. Of course some continue to criticise it and we all have our own opinions of what we'd have done but the bottom line is that the 1894 group wanted maximum exposure and they've got it. In fact they've got more than they would ever have had if it had simply been shown in the stadium on match day. Job done and their aims achieved I'd say.
Thanks Gary.

I've also seen memes made posted on big ft accounts like Paddy Power etc. Any publicity is good publicity!

Any chance of the banner "accidentally" finding cameras outside the ground pre Madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.