1894 GROUP STATEMENT : MONDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2014

wearethesouthstand said:
We have 3 or 4 of the fans who missed out on Moscow on hand to meet uefa if they agree to a meeting.

We are doing it for these guys after all

Ok, well I went to Moscow as well and will be at the game. I'd love a chance to articulate my feelings to them, especially as my emails to UEFA havent been answered as yet.

I whole heartedly agree with what the group is trying to acheive and think it is the least UEFA can do to at least listen to the fans that were punished due to no fault of their own. I also feel that UEFA just do not care about certain individual clubs and we are one of the ones that seem to hate so they will dig their heals in and turn it against us as we are the ones with the problems.

I have a couple of issues with these stadium bans and their purpose.
1) If a club is issued with a stadium ban why is there a need for any sponsors to be in attendance? Wouldn't that show all clubs the severity of the ban by also having sponsors excluded?
2) What are UEFA actually implementing to correct the actual problem?
3) Are the UEFA delegate tickets charged for and are they included in our turnover to assist us in complying with FFP?

alberto0292 said:
We have written to uefa asking their delegates to meet our fans who missed out and who have not been re-imbursed for Moscow. We'd also like to know how they can penalise our fans yet turn a blind eye to 300 Moscow fans who got in on 'sponsors' tickets. A farcical organisation. We are told uefa are 'aware' of fans' feeling but are currently being 'stubborn' about it.

Here the statement in full .....

1017126_143707309161200_1962970015_n.jpg

"Tuesday night at The Etihad Stadium we will witness the continued co-operation between
sets of fans from different countries.

On tuesday night both City and Bayern fans will turn their backs on the
uefa anthem and no doubt many will attempt to drown out the anthem with
boos and whistles. We have heard little in the way
of understanding towards supporters from uefa themselves after fans were denied access to the matches in Moscow.

1894 Group supports the club nr 12 led initiative 'respect fans' and we
support the call Bayern fans have made for uefa officials to meet them and us
listen to our point of view.

Football without fans is nothing.

On a separate note we hope the rest of europe will take note of
Manchester City a proud club with a long history and the efforts our club
has made to meet financial fair play.

Only 50 or so City fans missed out in Moscow but the wider Manchester City
support cannot help feel slightly disconnected from uefa and their
competitions at the moment. We are a club penalised for trying to better
ourselves. Other clubs spend fortunes and go into debt yet the punishment
is not equal.

For those reasons also you may well see a repeat of the protest seen at the
Moscow game"

B1skGM3CIAAl7-q.jpg
Very good.

However the Coat of Arms crest on that banner is United's CoA badge, City have never used that one.

^^^ It is a joke when you see it on the rags blazers but we should direct any annoyance at Manchester City Council as they must have given the rags permission to display the official CoA.

On topic, good luck with getting even an acknowledgement off UEFA let alone any cash.

It is a bit late to write to them if you want to meet them at the game tomorrow - or are you planning to go to Nyon?

mancityvstoke said:
The Pope said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Very good.

However the Coat of Arms crest on that banner is United's CoA badge, City have never used that one.

1234.jpg

yep was used by us ..and Utd have no right to use it either
24w5bbk.jpg
2il0h90.jpg

Yeah they do... according to the fucking Council who want to make money from Trafford's success.

EastStand110 said:
I whole heartedly agree with what the group is trying to acheive and think it is the least UEFA can do to at least listen to the fans that were punished due to no fault of their own. I also feel that UEFA just do not care about certain individual clubs and we are one of the ones that seem to hate so they will dig their heals in and turn it against us as we are the ones with the problems.

I have a couple of issues with these stadium bans and their purpose.
1) If a club is issued with a stadium ban why is there a need for any sponsors to be in attendance? Wouldn't that show all clubs the severity of the ban by also having sponsors excluded?
2) What are UEFA actually implementing to correct the actual problem?
3) Are the UEFA delegate tickets charged for and are they included in our turnover to assist us in complying with FFP?
In the champions (and others that can boost the profile of the competition) league, it is UEFA sponsors, not club sponsors, so they are not going to piss off those that pay for their jollies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.