1894 GROUP STATEMENT : MONDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2014

wearethesouthstand said:
Reply from UEFA is now on the 1894 twitter feed @1894group_mcfc if someone can get it on here.

EwzvcHT.jpg

Erm....... :-?

Unfortunately I don't think Uefa will even pay lip service to the grievances being voiced never mind actually trying to do anything in any way to appease the supporters who missed out.

With regards to trying to include supporters of other clubs in stating their disapproval at what goes on in the corridors of power of European football is also akin to flogging a dead horse as anything anti City (fans being banned, FFP etc.) is generally well received, no matter how anti football, anti competition these rulings clearly are.

We've had a response from Patrick Gasser at Uefa (social responsibility unit) from our request that they meet City & Bayern fans tomorrow...

Gasser: "We fully understand the interest Manchester City & FC Bayern supporters in the topic of matches behind closed doors in Moscow."

Gasser: "UEFA met with representatives of FSE on 31 October in Nyon where we discussed the issue at length." FSE is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanseurope.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fanseurope.org</a>

Gasser: "We consider FSE board as the democratically elected representatives of European supporters..."

Gasser: "and look forward, as agreed in Nyon at the end of October, to continuing our dialogue" - in other words, FANS DON'T COUNT !!!

Totally expected response however we have City & Bayern fans who are out of pocket ready to meet @UEFA still if they change their minds.

I will be turning my back at the anthem tomorrow, as I did at CSKA.

Would also like to draw attention ot this guy in 130 who did a great placard for that game. Sadly 5 or 6 stewards came along and made him take it down . Surrounding supporters complained to them and asked them to make sure the message got back to the club and that is should be proud that supporters cared.
30t0wph.jpg

af7acg.jpg

Bluephoria said:
I will be turning my back at the anthem tomorrow, as I did at CSKA.

Would also like to draw attention ot this guy in 130 who did a great placard for that game. Sadly 5 or 6 stewards came along and made him take it down . Surrounding supporters complained to them and asked them to make sure the message got back to the club and that is should be proud that supporters cared.
30t0wph.jpg

af7acg.jpg

Absolute disgrace he was told to take it down! UEFA really do operate like a vile dictatorship. People need to make more of a stance, it's unbelievable what we, the British, let governments and organisations get away with.

I appreciate the joint efforts that 1894 Group and Bayern's Club nr 12 are making to keep up this campaign. After all, it is a small number of us that were affected and it would be easy to move on and forget about it, as UEFA clearly are hoping we would.

UEFA's attitude towards the Bayern and City fans affected by the CSKA ban has been disgraceful throughout and Mr Gasser's dismissive statement just continues that. Never mind compensation - I find it astonishing that no-one at UEFA can even offer a word of apology to us as innocent victims of CSKAs punishment.

If we lie down and accept them treating fans like this they will continue to do it. Please join us tomorrow in turning backs to the anthem and booing their arrogant and corrupt organisation.

Some so called newspaper showed this picture the night after and took the piss because of the spelling. The guy here had the guts to display it and make his protest. It is obvious what he was trying to say. Fair play to him ,the same cannot be said of EUFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.