1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

I think noise wise it’s up there with Hamburg and the United semi final at Wembley.

I find it strange that we get no praise at all from the media. It was arguably the loudest ground in England all season and if it was Liverpool you’d never hear the end of it

Last night was fucking brilliant , let's have more of the same on Saturday I could sense the players appreciated it and pep for that matter , every game left is a huge game

Still absolutely devastated.

Well done to those involved in the organisation of the display last night. A collective pat on the back for everyone for the noise for the majority of the game.

I was wondering what would have done for a semi as it seemed like we rolled out every large flag thats ever been displayed (not a criticism). Suppose we'll have to wait until next year to find out.

I think noise wise it’s up there with Hamburg and the United semi final at Wembley.

I find it strange that we get no praise at all from the media. It was arguably the loudest ground in England all season and if it was Liverpool you’d never hear the end of it

Havent you heard mate, we turned the mics up for it...…….

Spot on.

Well done to all involved. The team definitely felt it, as did Pep, and it helps shut up so many who like to denigrate the City support at every opportunity.

The commentator and pundits were quite complimentary about the atmosphere on Wed, both saying how loud it was.

I don't remember the United semi final being that loud, because a) it was Wembley and b) I was nervous as fuck.

United 2012 derby though, now THAT was loud.

The loudest was the first half of last year’s home derby.

Fucking hell when we went 2-0 up it was fucking pandemonium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.