1894 Group: We need a big atmosphere next week v Spurs

HELP, I need my voice back for tomorrow. If you've got it hidden in your back pack or it's escaped in the ground will you all have a look please? My brother (on the phone) just asked me why I was whispering and was concerned that someone had broken into my house and I was trying to signal that I was in distress!!! ;-)

PLEASE bring it back by tomorrow.

Buy a lemon and some ginger (proper stuff not a lemon+ginger tea bag or packet of powder) slice it into pieces, squeeze a bit of the juice and put it in a mug... add water that boiled 1 minute ago (not straight from boiling)... stir... drink

Sorted!

Your voices will be fine for tomorrow.

Brilliant atmosphere on Wednesday. Let the performance and the despair drive us tomorrow so we push our boys over the line!

I think it will be a slightly strange atmosphere tomorrow. Wednesday was incredible and I have just got my voice back but have a cut on my leg from celebrating what I thought was the winner.

Tomorrow will be more subdued initially but hopefully as we bang a few in it will grow.

No tourists around me, which helps even though old couple in front of me were complaining at the ppl in front for standing and singing

Think we need the same again today

Let's have a big atmosphere today, only a few games left to get us over the line.
Weds is done now time to get over it.
Its another cup final today

WE FIGHT TO THE END, WE FIGHT TO THE END, WE'RE MAN CITY WE FIGHT TO THE END.
City - Manchester City
We are the lads who are playing to win
City - the Boys in Blue will never give in

Ok, I've got half my voice back so I shall be shouting loud and long and giving those lads the best I can today. So come on everyone get behind our CENTURIONS, we've got to do it again. The PL Championes.............. OK. *glares very hard at any dissenters* The wrath of EB be on those who don't shout today. :-)

I think it has been good in parts this season.

The rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, spurs have been amongst the best in the country and Europe. The display last week was amazing. I am gutted we went out as we would have done something special vs ajax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.