1894 plans tonight

It'll be a good turnout tonight. There aren't many tickets left - pretty much single seats only showing on the planner - and as it's a game where fans have had to specifically go to the trouble of buying a ticket, there should be less no shows than most league games.

We've got three and nobody is going, decided after the first game.

Suspect that might be more prevalent than you imagine.

It'll be a good turnout tonight. There aren't many tickets left - pretty much single seats only showing on the planner - and as it's a game where fans have had to specifically go to the trouble of buying a ticket, there should be less no shows than most league games.

I think you may be surprised at the amount of people in the cup scheme that don't turn up. The amount of people I've seen selling their tickets is ridiculous.

I think you may be surprised at the amount of people in the cup scheme that don't turn up. The amount of people I've seen selling their tickets is ridiculous.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me but we have maybe 20k-25k on the cup scheme, whereas we have something like 44k season ticket holders so the scope for a no show at a league game from a ST holder is greater than that from someone on the cup scheme at a CL game.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me but we have maybe 20k-25k on the cup scheme, whereas we have something like 44k season ticket holders so the scope for a no show at a league game from a ST holder is greater than that from someone on the cup scheme at a CL game.

Fair point, still think they'll be a fair few empty seats tonight.

Unfortunately due to a lack of work right now, I'm skint and having to pick and choose my games at present, meaning I have to miss this one.

Good luck on the display, hope everything goes well, and thanks for your continued efforts lads and lasses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.