1894 singing block for watford

cpa said:
Normally in 118 so I was annoyed when I looked across to see my seat took by city fans ,without me being offered it
Is there a policy behind this as I thought the 30 odd people singing in the top of 117 did not sound better than when the south stand get going normally ... very odd decision

We got a text (or you were supposed to) when Watford didn't take the full allocation it went back on sale to city fans, and the people who's been moved had a chance to move back.

And by the way it's not a competition between the "30 odd people" and the south stand. The 1894 group are trying to get a better atmosphere for all.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
cpa said:
Normally in 118 so I was annoyed when I looked across to see my seat took by city fans ,without me being offered it
Is there a policy behind this as I thought the 30 odd people singing in the top of 117 did not sound better than when the south stand get going normally ... very odd decision

We got a text (or you were supposed to) when Watford didn't take the full allocation it went back on sale to city fans, and the people who's been moved had a chance to move back.

And by the way it's not a competition between the "30 odd people" and the south stand. The 1894 group are trying to get a better atmosphere for all.

Totally wrong because I actually misread the text and phoned... only to be told it was only tier 2
checked the text and she was right !
And If the club want a better atmosphere why move people out of one of the stands that do sing (sometimes ) and not place them in a a quieter section
As I said not sure of the thoughts behind it today did they think there would be a bigger take up ?
because it didn't work ..

Went pretty well yesterday, 2nd half better than the first when a few more people moved over. Relatively small numbers but it's a start.

People in front didn't help but they didn't ask to be put there. It seemed as though it was the first game for a lot of them.

Need to build on that now and get a bigger allocation. Get 150-200 like minded people together and we'd be away.

The 1894 flag was ares today thought the atmosphere was top in there today only problem was the 2nd tier not allowing the noise to travel but oh well it was a step forward like everyones saying think maybe 150-200 next time would be great

cpa said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
cpa said:

Totally wrong because I actually misread the text and phoned... only to be told it was only tier 2
checked the text and she was right !
And If the club want a better atmosphere why move people out of one of the stands that do sing (sometimes ) and not place them in a a quieter section
As I said not sure of the thoughts behind it today did they think there would be a bigger take up ?
because it didn't work ..

Don't you check the OS?

This was on the site on 21/1.

Watford have returned the following blocks for sale to home supporters in the South Stand:

Level 1 – Blocks 117 and 118
Level 2 – Blocks 216, 217 and 218

Supporters registered on the FA Cup Scheme for the 2013/14 season, whose usual Seasoncard seat is located in the areas mentioned above, are able to relocate back into any remaining seats within these blocks subject to availability. To relocate, please contact the Supporter Service Team on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). PLEASE NOTE: Availability of your Seasoncard seat cannot be guaranteed.

Self explanatory I'm sure you will agree..?

sounds like a great effort lads !!!!! hopefully get a block for the chelsea match ??

I think there is a problem with acoustics in the ground. I was sat directly above 117 in south stand level 2 and to be honest didnt hear you guys or the south stand below me once, i only heard the corner section sing. ( not having a go btw). i think with so many kids and families going, which is a good thing, it did become harder to create an atmosphere

great that more people joined in, hopefully I can be a part of the next section

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.