1894 singing block for watford

Was a good effort today from the lads at the back, but us being under that big concrete thing didn't help, or all the sit down brigade in front.

Still a good improvement, and we are going forward. I did notice a lot more relocated at the back for the 2nd half. If we keep this up word will spread.

Brilliant, just want to thank the 1894group for sorting this out and getting it going, it's one small step to getting the Etihad to be an extremely atmospheric place! The songs were constant for the whole 90 minutes, the only time we sat down was half time, ironically when all the people near the front of the stand started standing!
Seriously, those people were a let down, like someone else mentioned 'if you love city stand up' was sung numerous times yet these people stayed sat, I don't get it? It really doesn't hurt to show your support to the club by singing! I mean we're able to do it away and the atmosphere at games away is just immense, so why not bring that home with us!
That was one of the most joyful home matches I've been too, purely based on an atmosphere scale, my voice has already gone and my hands sting from clapping! Loved the song choices and obviously the banter with the away fans as usual! That's what football's about, to make the most noise, to prove how much you love your club and how we have the best fans in the world!
Just again, thank you so much for doing this singing block, you really outdid yourselves today, especially the back four rows (where I was) and where more people joined second half, making it noisier! and I wish you the best of luck in the future with keeping up the good work!(:

rachaelmcfc said:
Brilliant, just want to thank the 1894group for sorting this out and getting it going, it's one small step to getting the Etihad to be an extremely atmospheric place! The songs were constant for the whole 90 minutes, the only time we sat down was half time, ironically when all the people near the front of the stand started standing!
Seriously, those people were a let down, like someone else mentioned 'if you love city stand up' was sung numerous times yet these people stayed sat, I don't get it? It really doesn't hurt to show your support to the club by singing! I mean we're able to do it away and the atmosphere at games away is just immense, so why not bring that home with us!
That was one of the most joyful home matches I've been too, purely based on an atmosphere scale, my voice has already gone and my hands sting from clapping! Loved the song choices and obviously the banter with the away fans as usual! That's what football's about, to make the most noise, to prove how much you love your club and how we have the best fans in the world!
Just again, thank you so much for doing this singing block, you really outdid yourselves today, especially the back four rows (where I was) and where more people joined second half, making it noisier! and I wish you the best of luck in the future with keeping up the good work!(:

Really don't get why people do that haha

Like you say, the back four rows were excellent and you could tell some people at the front were pissed off they had to be there sat down.

loved to sing for the all 90 minutes, had a great time! should be like that every week.
also great to see more people involved .. we probably were the double of w ham match..
who is the lad who made his own 1894 blue/white flag? Looks mint!

on the downside, the rest of the south stand was like a second family stand today.. a bit difficult to get them singing..

If we can build on today then great.

It was a little strange having the singing end in the make shift family stand, might put families off relocating there at future games, I don't think they realised what it would be like in 117.

Good day, great to sing for 90 mins solid, everybody keep an eye out for future cup games. Wish we could have more waving flags.

trevorriley said:
If we can build on today then great.

It was a little strange having the singing end in the make shift family stand, might put families off relocating there at future games, I don't think they realised what it would be like in 117.

Good day, great to sing for 90 mins solid, everybody keep an eye out for future cup games. Wish we could have more waving flags.

Can't see the flags right at the back though mate (which is where we were today)

Normally in 118 so I was annoyed when I looked across to see my seat took by city fans ,without me being offered it
Is there a policy behind this as I thought the 30 odd people singing in the top of 117 did not sound better than when the south stand get going normally ... very odd decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.