1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

Well done, lads. Do you reckon it's worth me coming up from 217? I would like to vote with my feet and support you on this, if you still require numbers. Thanks.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for this SSL3 trial, and I hope it‘s success, but I can see 30-50 of us at the back of the block singing, and 1000+ sat quietly below us in the same block.

Congrats guys, I've been wanting to see this for years hope it works out for you. Glad to see the club backing you lot.

Will you be taking the telescopics up there or will they stay in SS1?
Realistically they will probably have to stay in SSL1. The logistics involved in getting them up to L3 then back down to L1 are a bit of a pain. We are also doing a big display/drop down from Level 2, so we are short on bodies.

It usually is a laugh when we do it. Join us for this game and see what you think. We'd love to get as many people as possible involved.

And that is the most important thing.

Just for the Fulham match, please come and join us, make the effort and relocate to SSL3, and support the team from up there. You can go back to your normal seat for the Forest match. It would be great if we could get over 100 people relocating. Tell your mates, family members, and anyone else you know who would be up for relocating to SSL3 for the Fulham match.

Fully support 1894 in everything they do, but unsure as to why this is being ‘trialled’. The atmosphere in South Level 3 is brilliant nearly every game, often starting many of the chants that travel around the ground, so unsure why the move is to improve the atmosphere up there over other areas of the ground (apart from the fact that it’s the only area of the ground available due to the returned tickets).

Fully support 1894 in everything they do, but unsure as to why this is being ‘trialled’. The atmosphere in South Level 3 is brilliant nearly every game, often starting many of the chants that travel around the ground, so unsure why the move is to improve the atmosphere up there over other areas of the ground (apart from the fact that it’s the only area of the ground available due to the returned tickets).
Its decent but it can for sure improve

The way I see it is we have more of a chance of the club listening and creating a proper singing section in the new North Stand, if we continue to support appropriate groups like the 1894 group and these trials. It sets a precedent and evidence for the club to act upon.

1894 group has been going for 10 years now, with plenty putting their hand in their own pocket to fund flags and displays etc. This is part of the DNA of our football club. A large majority of us want a louder stadium with a dedicated singing section, unlike the 110, 111 and South Stand divide that we have been left with for 20 years. Let's vote with our feet and try and gain some traction for positive change.

I feel it's key that we form an alliance between different groups at the club, whether that is via 1894 group, the Official Supporters Club, City Matters etc. We often want the same things and I welcome collaboration and discussion, as I'm sure people in more influential positions than myself do. That's the only way the hardcore fanbase is going to be heard, a lot of us are at risk of being left behind as the club keeps growing rapidly as a business.

That's my two pence worth anyway. Thanks @Manchester33 and @jrb, I have signed up and will try and recruit a few more from different groups. See you at the Fulham game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.