19 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2024/25

Completely lost as to why he wasn't on the edge of the box trying to dictate the attacks

I honestly thought I was going insane watching him stood in the box, whilst our arguably worst ball playing defenders were trying to orchestrate attacks

Completely lost as to why he wasn't on the edge of the box trying to dictate the attacks

I honestly thought I was going insane watching him stood in the box, whilst our arguably worst ball playing defenders were trying to orchestrate attacks
This.

Yeah. He should have been right where Kovacic was.

He's not quite there yet. But I've no doubts he will be the Gundo we knew and loved by the business end of the season when we'll really need him. I just hope he's not overplayed between now and then so hoping we don't suffer to many injuries in midfield.

Watching Akanji, Dias and Walker doing thag all second half was just infuriating. Kovacic too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.