19 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2024/25

Gündog's return is very timely, with Dave still out and Kova picking up an injury.

It was fantastic to see him back in Blue and the welcome he received showed that I wasn’t the only one, who felt that way.

Its between him and Vinny for future manager. I would like to see how he does managing the youth when he retires!

Glad to have him back, wanted him to stay before he went to Barca and so happy we get to see him in blue again. An absolutely class act on and off the pitch and whether he starts or comes on from the bench, what a player to rely upon. I'm not sure he'll ever get the plaudits from others in terms of greatest PL midfielders, but he truly is one of the best ever to grace the PL. I loved him ever since that epic performance he put on against us for Dortmund and when we signed him I was over the moon. I never expected him to be the player he was in the final third, or the captain he became either but he truly is a legend of the club and I hope he can help deliver even more success for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.