19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know how he could have done more tonight? Him being invisible isn't his fault, we couldn't pass our way out of defence for the first 45 and played around a deeper 10 men second half with no penetration.

Are those saying he was invisible suggesting he should have dropped into centre back position to pick up the ball? That's the only way he was getting more involved in the game. Shouldn't have been a word said on him tonight.

I don't think Pep knows where exactly to play him and that's the problem. He would come good as soon as Pep decides what role would be best for him.

Like with all “centre” forwards we’ve had Pep doesn’t play them as that,look what he did to Sergio -he’s no option with Haaland like thank fuck,but Pep tries to turn centre forwards into bastard wingers,in fact he tries to make every player from any position bastard wingers

I can’t help feeling if he’d scored with that chance that flashed across goal we’d have gone on to win it,their arses would have gone if we got one back,then that other chance would have gone in to make it 2-2,no I’m talking too much shite now,time for bed

Another bubble burst.

So overrated.
WOW, the guy has been sensational from the day he arrived, he is 20, already won multiply titles.''

Amazing that a 14m 20 year old is slaughtered , yet players that cost 10s if not 100s of millions are given numerous excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.