19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Nothing special but he offered much more than doku & made life much harder for Utd

Made a big difference when he came on, darting into space, giving and going. He helped up the tempo.

I know I said he shouldn't be starting, but I really wanted him to start this game over Doku. Felt he would've been the more stable option in tougher games.

Came in and changed the game. Well done Julian.

I know I said he shouldn't be starting, but I really wanted him to start this game over Doku. Felt he would've been the more stable option in tougher games.

Came in and changed the game. Well done Julian.
Don’t think he particularly changed it. We were battering them before that and had many opportunities. Was happy for him to come on. I don’t think Doku started due to his form. It was because with him on the left we could have our better players in their best positions. If Pep is gonna try Alvarez on the left fair enough but doesn’t seem to want to do that. So currently the balance of the team is better with him on the bench. He’s also a great option from the bench if we need a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.