19 Points... Never Forget, Never Forgive

There was nothing funny about that banner but it doesn't surprise me the wankers found it funny. I worked with one rag who had a watch with it on that went up every year like the hated banner.

The reason it was so despicable is we were light years away from them at the time with no hope of catching up. I fucking hated them for it and I will never forgive them.

absolutely mate, rubbing our noses in the dirt just because they could, its our turn now, and what's better is that their self entitlement is killing them

To me it was a club sanctioned banner which was aimed at pisstaking our club. That's why it always grates on me how that shit stain of a club is seen as some saint of English football.

Too right it was sanctioned by the club. They used it in advertising for season tickets, in the early years of its existence.
My brother-in-law reported to me with glee that a guide had pointed to it, on the official tour, and explained that it was the only banner that the club would insist was never removed.
Apparently, it's in their museum, now too. So, certainly, if the club didn't design it, they certainly adopted with enthusiasm.

Nice one, and they'll never ever beat it
Never say never. If there's one thing that f**king banner being mothballed in a museum proves, it's that cockiness has a way of coming back to haunt you.

Too right it was sanctioned by the club. They used it in advertising for season tickets, in the early years of its existence.
My brother-in-law reported to me with glee that a guide had pointed to it, on the official tour, and explained that it was the only banner that the club would insist was never removed.
Apparently, it's in their museum, now too. So, certainly, if the club didn't design it, they certainly adopted with enthusiasm.
The club used to take it down for concerts and put it back up again afterwards.

659_million_fans.png

In honour of their announcement that they have even more "fans" than since last time they checked/made up the numbers.

absolutely mate, rubbing our noses in the dirt just because they could, its our turn now, and what's better is that their self entitlement is killing them

Just left with history of "Bought it " jibes like the Arsenal and dipper fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.