19 Points... Never Forget, Never Forgive

Won’t ever have to forget, because itis written in the istree books now.

As for forgiving? Does ANYONE really care what United fans think of City? What ANY other teams fans think of us? We are our own worst critics, and always have been, because we have a sense of context for our success and have seen the depths that create humility (at least those of us who didn’t arrive on the scene in 2012 or thereabouts!) and have the endearing ability to laugh at where we have been and embrace it!

There was nothing funny about that banner but it doesn't surprise me the wankers found it funny. I worked with one rag who had a watch with it on that went up every year like the hated banner.

The reason it was so despicable is we were light years away from them at the time with no hope of catching up. I fucking hated them for it and I will never forgive them.

But that's the way they've been ever since they moved to the once-delightful urban district of Stretford. Nothing will change, they will not see the slightest chink of light crossing their path that might make them think. They are everything that most football fans detest about football fans.

Won’t ever have to forget, because itis written in the istree books now.

As for forgiving? Does ANYONE really care what United fans think of City? What ANY other teams fans think of us? We are our own worst critics, and always have been, because we have a sense of context for our success and have seen the depths that create humility (at least those of us who didn’t arrive on the scene in 2012 or thereabouts!) and have the endearing ability to laugh at where we have been and embrace it!

I still remember getting a text from a rag moments after we lost in fa cup at home to Forest not many years ago. It was the third round Jan 4th. "Happy New Year".."Enjoy your Cup run"..
When you have lived amongst it for a lifetime; indeed you enjoy the good times, and enjoy the revenge. It makes my life almost complete. Don't forgive and don't forget.

19 points, 19 points Man United,
19 points, 19 points I say,
19 points, 19 points Man United,
All the way back there in 2nd place.

There was nothing funny about that banner but it doesn't surprise me the wankers found it funny. I worked with one rag who had a watch with it on that went up every year like the hated banner.

The reason it was so despicable is we were light years away from them at the time with no hope of catching up. I fucking hated them for it and I will never forgive them.

Well said.

You'll never sing that
You'll never sing that
100 points in a season
You'll never sing that.

to the tune of "the city is ours "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.