1st or 2nd in Premiership and another piece of siliverware

bluesimon

As long as we are top two in Premiership and we get another piece of silverware this season, that is progress for me. Also, If we come 2nd in the Premiership, as long as we were no more than 2/3 points behind the rags, then it is all OK.

It is impossible to judge any team on the week to week results and West Brom, in the context of the whole season, could well be a point gained.

I trust in the squad that Mancini has built and despite his moaning about the fixture TV mess, with only 1 day between the Sunderand and Liverpool games, our squad are more than able to deal with the seven games we have in January. We have the likes of De Jong to come back to full fitness, Hargreaves to be there as a very competent midfield backup, Zabs, Savic & Kolarov to drop in and out of defense, Nasri to start coming back to his known ability & Adam Johnson as one of the best bench warmers in the Premiership.

Assuming that Tevez goes, I am sure Mancini will bring in another striker and then, it is a squad to die for.

We have the semi's of the Carling Cup, the potential of a good run in the FA Cup and Europa league with some possible finals..................its all good and as a follower of City for 40+ years, this is total fantasy land for me

de niro said:
the title and only the title.

nothing else either matters or will do.

so are you saying that if we don't get the title, we have been a failure this season?

he can let us go out of every competition in the next rounds as long as we win the league.

i want the title. i believe in the title. i dont give a fuck about any other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.