1st or 2nd in Premiership and another piece of siliverware

Marvin said:
Mancini didn't seem too convinced when asked about the 90 point target (see Citytv)

He said you can't make predictions like that now. maybe in 6 games time

Qualification for the Champions League is the bottom line for me

Before the League started, "Must win the League" would be the mantra of a nutcase, and I think it still is.

Are we talking targets, or minima? These are different matters I think. Expect and hope for

Minima= Top 4
Target= Title
I said repeatedly on here that we need to challenge for the title this season. I felt it was possible last season.

Coming third or fourth this year would cost Mancini his job.

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:
Mancini didn't seem too convinced when asked about the 90 point target (see Citytv)

Before the League started, "Must win the League" would be the mantra of a nutcase, and I think it still is.

Are we talking targets, or minima? These are different matters I think. Expect and hope for

Minima= Top 4
Target= Title
I said repeatedly on here that we need to challenge for the title this season. I felt it was possible last season.

I agree about challenging for the title, but not the consequences of finishing 3rd. If Spurs and Utd play out of their skins and finish in the top 2 then that's no reflection on our job.

All hypotheticals. Even the media are full of praise for mancini this season so criticism should not even be on the agenda. Don't do it.

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:

Minima= Top 4
Target= Title

I agree about challenging for the title, but not the consequences of finishing 3rd. If Spurs and Utd play out of their skins and finish in the top 2 then that's no reflection on our job.

All hypotheticals. Even the media are full of praise for mancini this season so criticism should not even be on the agenda. Don't do it.

A hypothetical discussion about Mancini's minimum requirement for this season is what the thread is about I think? For what it's worth, I reckon we'll ditch some more deadwood in this transfer window and sign a couple of new faces, then kick on to leave United and Spurs in our wake.

Before the season started I was looking for us to improve on last year so that would be higher than 3rd and a trophy.

I'd be ecstatic with winning the title.
Even coming a close 2nd. All progress.

Mancini (hopefully) has a job for years, If we don't win this year we better not fuck him off, it's all about consistency and loyalty, look where the scum are for sticking with HIM.

Im happy with the season, no idea why people are moaning on here after the West Brom game, deal with it, it's football it fluctuates, we can't win all the time, even with our squad. Remember we were the only team to beat Chelsea when they first won the league, and we were dire fighting against relegation. Lets not forget where we come from and how we've suffered through much darker darker days following God's own Mancunian beauty.

Chin up people CTWD.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Before the season started I was looking for us to improve on last year so that would be higher than 3rd and a trophy.

I'd be ecstatic with winning the title.
Even coming a close 2nd. All progress.

Mancini (hopefully) has a job for years, If we don't win this year we better not fuck him off, it's all about consistency and loyalty, look where the scum are for sticking with HIM.
Im happy with the season, no idea why people are moaning on here after the West Brom game, deal with it, it's football it fluctuates, we can't win all the time, even with our squad. Remember we were the only team to beat Chelsea when they first won the league, and we were dire fighting against relegation. Lets not forget where we come from and how we've suffered through much darker darker days following God's own Mancunian beauty.

Chin up people CTWD.
And look where Chelsea are by constantly changing managers!

Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:

Minima= Top 4
Target= Title

Choose another one.

[bigimg]http://www.geekologie.com/2008/02/18/records-1.jpg[/bigimg]

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Marvin said:

Minima= Top 4
Target= Title

I love Mancini to death too. But he can't finish outside the top 2 and not be blamed. He just can't. We matches anyone for talent, freedom of control and power. He has no excuses. If WHiskey nose beats him to it. I will understand, as whiskey is special. But 'arry? fuck it! That is unacceptable.

I think we'll win the league.

Our first half of the season has been harder than the rags. We're the only really good team they've played this season. They have to play Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Liverpool away; Spurs, Liverpool at home.

They've been hit by some bad injuries over the last two months and we haven't. This has been concealed over that period because they've had a very easy run of games.

We also have a better squad.

Simple things really.

List of priorities every year

1. Premier League
8. Champions League
9. FA Cup
10. League Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.