1st time you saw City play

arsenal at home 1994.was over here on holiday from south africa.i was 8 and i only ever seen maine road on tv with gary bailey(rag t**t) in the studio.we got beat and to top it off i'd never been to a football stadium before and city went on the attack so i stood up with the crowd cheerin them on and forgot the seat folded back up so landed on my arse,my bruv and his mate were pissin themselves

Vs Sheffield Wednesday at Maine Road. Think It was 1996 was the season we went down from the prem. Uwe Rosler scored to win one nil.

my first game was Barcelona when the new stdium opened, didnt go to any after that for a while. then i went to valencia last when SGE was in charge, and i've not stopped going since then, only missed a few games

Brighton at Home, Saturday 17th September 1988, we won 2-1 with goals from Brightwell & Moulden

Nearly 21 years & nearly 330 games later (because I have a lot of spared time on my hands I counted at the end of last season, cant be 100% sure its accurate but im sure its not far off!!)

I was 7 or 8 when my dad brought me across the sea on the old B&I cattle ship to watch city beat west ham 3 nil in 75 or 76. I brought my son to his first city game last season against stoke also 3 nil but alas brought my daughter to her first city game in 02 v liverpool and lost 3 nil

Not giving my age away but home to West Ham and we got beat 1-6 I think and Bert Trautmann got sent off for kicking the ball at the referee(he hit him smack on the back from all of 20 yards!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.