2-0 at half time....will we win owt this season?

all players today were fukcin spinless MH clueless as usual i thought id seen the worst of city for this season at brighton wigan bolton etc ,my son who i take with me thinks its great freezin our tits of watching this shite ,he thinks its normal,does that ring a few bells.im to fukcin old for this the ups and downs are going to kill me.i believe the players ,manager and others on board read this forum,well if u r reading this "im not one to slag off but,i have pride in the work i do and earn a small amount to what you do each week,i make sacrifices so i can come with my son to watch my beloved city,today u let me and thousands of others down,it was dismal i hope that some of u and im sure u know who u are never wear the shirt again,some of u should be sold and the money given back to all the people that turned out today.or at the v ery least your wages used".we are going backwards,im not sure all the money we ha ve will turn things round quickly butwe must try,so spend spend spend and get rid of some of this crap that calll themselves players.today has finally done me in,adug must stop this rot now.

Today's performance was utterly believable because it happens on every third, fifth or seventh game. Two paces forward and three and a half back. Hughes was the guy who was meant to bring these stuttering staccato stereotypical performances to an end, and against better opposition grind out, against inferior opposition put them to the sword.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.